Are you ready to care for your hair this Summer?
Summer is the hottest time of the year and more time is spent outdoors which exposes your hair to sun which is damaging to your hair. That's why having a hair care routine is crucial to maintaining healthy hair this Summer.
Scalp and hair care will always be #1 on our priority list. The sun's UVA and UVB rays can damage your hair’s cuticle and lead to dry and brittle strands, broken or split ends, frizz, thinning and discoloration. While your hair, especially , if it is thick, does provide coverage to protect your scalp. The parts of your scalp that are exposed like your hairline and part line are at an increased risk for developing cancer, which is why wearing sun protection is critical.
Adopting a Summer hair care routine is so important to the health of your strands and keeping the style you love.Our scalp is especially vulnerable to dangerous forms of melanoma, so using hair care products with UVA and UVB protection is vital. Keep your hair happy with these Summer hair care tips.
- BEGIN WITH TRIMMING the ends of your hair to refresh any hairstyle, which will result in a more manageable hair care routine. Once you trim every three months, you'll notice that your hair will be healthier and you will need to cut your hair less over time. This also helps in preventing breakage and split ends.
- SUN PROTECTION is vital to a healthy hair care routine, especially during the Summer. We all know the importance of using sunscreen to prevent skin damage. But the sun can also cause damage to our scalp and hair. The sun's rays act like bleach on our hair by reacting with the melanin in our strands and removes the color. Wearing a hat and using hair care products this Summer will protect your hair against harmful rays. TROOTH Beauty Leave-In Milk and Restorative Leave-In, are two hair conditioning products that shield your hair from the sun while enhancing your hairstyle.
- SHIELD YOUR STRANDS WHEN SWIMMING to protect your hair from chlorine and saltwater this Summer. Rinsing your hair with fresh water before and after you swim will prevent your hair cuticle from filling up with chlorinated water. Oil and water are natural repellants. Once your hair is wet, apply some Hair Growth Oil to coat your strands.
- STAY HYDRATED by drinking a lot of water and keeping your strands moisturized with conditioners. Just like the rest of our body, your hair craves moisture in the heat!
- LOOSE AND COMFORTABLE HAIR STYLES Wearing your hair in the same ponytail or bun every day can leave a crease in your hair pattern and cause breakage. Our Satin Scrunchies act as a barrier against moisture-absorbing materials, and helps prevent split ends.
- WASH WISELY Use the right products and techniques. Our Wash and Care Bundle includes our sulfate-free products to wash and style your hair along with our microfiber TROOTH Turban. USE GENTLE PRODUCTS that are free of sulfates, silicones, artificial fragrances and dyes. Sulfates are harsh detergents that strips our hair of its natural oils.
- EAT A PROTEIN RICH DIET Our strands are made of protein. We can't control genetic or age for our healthy hair, but we can help our hair by eating a healthy diet.
Here are the key ingredients in our TROOTH BEAUTY products that have many biological properties, including UV-absorbing capacities.
|ALOE VERA||A natural hair conditioner. It has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight free radicals and protect against sun damage.||N/A|
|JOJOBA SEED OIL||Provides natural moisture for our hair but also provides healing and anti-inflammatory elements through its natural substance called myristic acid.||4|
|BLACK CASTOR OIL||Abundant in strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight free radicals and protect against sun damage.||6|
|SUNFLOWER OIL||High in beta-carotene, which reduces sun sensitivity and protects against sun damage. Contains vitamin E and acts as a natural sunscreen which can absorb sunlight.||N/A|
|PEPPERMINT||Peppermint oil is a perfect after-sun essential oil due to its high content of Menthol.||7|
Enhance your Summer hair care with TROOTH Beauty. SHOP NOW!